ONLINE ONLY - Sunrise Surplus Equipment Auction
Terms & Conditions:
· Payment can also made in one of the following ways. (PROOF OF PAYMENT MUST BE PROVIDED TO REMOVE ITEMS)
· Online with a credit card (3% convenience fee added)
· Online with an e-check (no additional fees)
· Wire transfer
· Mail a check to the office (Check must be mailed overnight express or priority mail with a tracking number.)
· Regardless of payment style, ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MONDAY, February 22nd. Any purchase not paid by February 22, 2021 is subject to a $50 late fee and daily finance charges (based on 24% APR with a minimum fee of $0.50 per day).
· To make a payment online, please Log in at auctions.thewendtgroup.com. Go to My Account, click on Invoices, and then Pay an Invoice. Or you may contact our office at 614-626-SOLD and we would be happy to assist you.
· For check payments, an NSF fee of $50 will be assessed on all returned checks.
· NO ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Loadout Times: Someone will be at the fairground to help you load out at the following times.
Friday, Feb 19th – 8 am – 3 pm
Saturday, Feb 20th – 8 am – 3 pm
Sunday – No Loadout
Monday, Feb 22nd – 8 am – 3 pm
Tuesday, Feb 23rd – 8 am – noon
*Horse Race Style closing
With this feature, the bidding will remain open on all items in the auction if there has been at least one bid received on any one item in the auction within the last 3 minutes (or the set extended bidding increment at the time). Once 3 minutes has lapsed without any bidding activity, the bidding on all items will be closed. All lots will close simultaneously.
The auto-extend time goes into effect once the auction reaches its original ending time. The auction will remain open for bidding on all items within the auction if there has been at least one bid received on any one item in the auction within the last 3 minutes, even if the original ending time has been reached. Extended bidding means that the auction is not declared closed until there have been 3 minutes of inactivity on the entire auction. Each time a bid is placed, it resets the clock timer on the auction back to the high water mark auto-extend time that is set. All auctions will feature the accelerated horse race style closing. Please see the example below – this is a sample and may or may not match the actual ending times. 2 PM ET (1 CT) - extended bidding begins FIRST HOUR - 3 minutes extended bidding SECOND HOUR - 2 minutes extended bidding THIRD HOUR - 1 minute extended bidding *Auctioneer has the right to change the extended bidding increment to 1 minute - judgment call based on the number of bids per minute. **PLEASE PLACE YOUR BIDS EARLY AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY! EXTENDED BIDDING TIME CHANGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE AUCTIONEER'S DISCRETION.