The Wendt Group staff dedicates themselves to handling all of the details specific to selling your property—whether real estate or personal property.
OUR AUCTION DAY SUCCESS
- Gather and compile soil maps, photos, aerials, and a detailed list of equipment/personal property inventory
- Work with government offices, attorneys, lien holders, title companies, and surveyors
- Visit local landowners, investors, community banks, agricultural lenders, and other financial institutions
- Provide brochures and information to local and regional professionals to promote interest in your property
- Prepare Property Information Packets for Real Estate Auctions that contain due-diligence information to distribute to prospective bidders who call with questions about the property. The folders will contain copies of documents and property details, such as preliminary title reports, purchase contracts, property reports, surveys, aerial maps, mineral rights, taxes, soil types, and necessary disclosures
- Compose purchase contract and auction addendum
The Wendt Group creates a stimulating, well-run auction event that enables buyers to be comfortable and confident. Our staff has experience and integrity and is able to motivate strong bidding.